New Self-Scheduler Feature Launches Today!
We are excited to announce Gazelle's new self-scheduling feature is here! It will be live for everyone on Feb 28, but you can turn it on early by clicking here.
- Every bit of our new User Interface is being built for internationalization and localization. IE - On this scheduler the Dates & times are displayed according to the country you reside in.
New/Better Language Support
- The Gazelle Self-Scheduler is now in 5 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese! The scheduler will auto-detect the language setting of your customer's browser and default to the language of your choice.
Better Map Centric Display
- Better visualization of the addresses clients enter
Easier Selection of Dates
- Better visualization of the times you have available and presentation of alternative dates that favor your scheduling preferences.
Better Mobile Experience for your Customers
- Almost half of all self-schedule reservations are completed using a mobile device. This new UI provides a much better user experience for your customers especially when they are using a mobile device.