European Payment Methods
Gazelle has now added support for several additional, low cost invoice payment methods that are often used in Europe. We’ve added support for:
- Bancontact, a common payment method in Belgium. Bancontact is the most popular online payment method in Belgium, with over 15 million cards in circulation.
- EPS, a common payment method in Austria. EPS is supported by all Austrian banks and is accepted by over 80% of Austrian online retailers.
- giropay, a common payment method in Germany. giropay accounts for 10% of online checkouts in Germany.
- iDEAL, a common payment method in the Netherlands. iDEAL is the most popular online payment method in the Netherlands with a share of online transactions close to 55%.
- Przelewy24, a common payment method in Poland. Bank transfers account for 80-90% of online payments in Poland and Przelewy24 provides a way for customers to pay with over 165 banks.
- Sofort, another common payment method in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain.
To learn more about payment processing with Gazelle, click here.